While this isn't officially tetrazzini because it's not prepared the same, Paleo eaters at Verily Table can still enjoy the flavors of this dish with our adaptation.
⅛ c ghee
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ c chicken broth
2 Tbsp sherry wine (or white wine)
2 c cubed turkey (or chicken)
3 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
Cauliflower rice, for serving
1. Melt ghee in large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add turkey (or chicken), salt and pepper to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Remove turkey from the pan.
3. In the same pan, add chicken broth and sherry, scraping the bottom of the pan with a spatula or spoon to loosen up any flavorful pieces stuck to the bottom. Let simmer to reduce sauce.
4. Add mushrooms and simmer for one or two more minutes. Add turkey back into the pan and stir everything together.
5. Serve over cauliflower rice.