Easy and fresh!
- Cook Time
16 oz zucchini noodles
1 ½ c fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 c diced Roma tomato (about 4 tomatoes)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
½ tsp dried oregano
1 6-8 oz jar of Paleo-friendly pesto
Salt and pepper
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot or Dutch oven.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomato, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and a sprinkle of salt and black pepper. Set aside.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the green beans. After about 7 minutes, add the zucchini noodles and cook for one more minute.
4. Reserve 2 cups cooking water and then drain zucchini and green beans in a colander.
5. Add zucchini and green beans back to the pan and turn heat to medium-low. Pour the tomato mixture on top of the zucchini noodles and green beans; stir to combine.
6. Add pesto (start with ½ jar of pesto and add more to taste). Thin the sauce with some reserved pasta water if needed. Toss until heated through.