This is a childhood dinner I still love as an adult. It's very quick and easy and customizable to your cravings, too. Kids would likely love that they get to make their own pizza (if you let them)!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- English muffins (pack of 6)
- Pizza toppings like pepperoni or veggies
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce (my favorite store bought is Contadina)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the English muffins in two. Place on a sheet pan.
3. Top each English muffin with sauce, shredded mozzarella, and toppings of choice (pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, etc).
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden to your liking.