- Cook Time
- Prep Time
10 oz Paleo-friendly enchilada sauce, divided
1 ½ c salsa
1 lb chicken breasts or boneless, skinless thighs
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large baking dish, toss chicken with salsa, half of enchilada sauce, green chiles, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165.
- While chicken is baking, begin preparing egg wraps: Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a 10-inch skillet. Whisk two eggs in a small bowl with 2 Tbsp water, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into skillet, tilting it to make sure it covers the bottom. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip carefully and cook one more minute.
- Remove from pan and repeat with remaining eggs (or as many servings as you wish to prepare).
- Shred cooked chicken with two forks.
- To assemble the enchiladas, roll chicken in egg wraps and top with remaining enchilada sauce.