- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 lb. ground beef
1 jar marinara sauce
10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1/8 tsp pepper
1 clove minced garlic
1. Slice the eggplant longways, so that you have lasagna noodle like strips.
2. Lay eggplant noodles flat and sprinkle salt over them. Let stand for 20 minutes. Use paper towel to tab away excess moisture.
3. Preheat oven to 350°.
4. Heat a skillet over medium heat, then add the ground beef. Cook beef until browned and no longer pink. Add marinara sauce to the beef. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Stir in spinach, onion, garlic and pepper.
6. Spread a thin layer of the meat mixture onto a lasagna noodle then roll up. Place seam side down into a 9 x 13 pan. Repeat with remaining eggplant lasagna noodles. Top rolls with marinara sauce.
7. Bake, covered, at 350° for 25 min, then uncover and cook an additional 5-10 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly.