Magazine is looking for a design intern for the fall school semester! We are looking for someone who can start September 5th and work with us until December 31st.
1. Must have access to Adobe design software
2. Can work remotely
3. Must be a graphic design student or majoring in a similar field
4. Must have great understanding of social media, blogging and web design
1. Must design daily visuals to go along with each daily post on the website.
2. Responsible for maintaining and contributing visuals for social media outlets - Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter (i.e. wallpaper images, background images, Internet announcements etc.)
3. Will help with the design of up to 2 small “extra” projects a month. Extra projects include - menu for a dinner, invitation to an event, announcement for an upcoming promotion. Extra projects do not include larger projects like Media Kits, Submission forms, press kits etc.
School Credit (Internship only)
Please send a very short cover letter letting us know why you want to work with Verily and how you can help the team, a resume and a link to your online portfolio or 4 samples of your best work. Please send applications to Jane firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be accepted after September 1st.