You may have seen Fresh Face Forward in the June/July issue. If you haven't, it's not too late to subscribe—you can order a copy here! In the feature, Beauty Editor, Nicole Caruso gives a practical step-by-step guide to achieve the natural make-up look and highlight your best features.
We all want great skin. But knowing which products are best for your particular genetics is a whole other matter. Moisturizer, primers, foundations, and concealers are the basics, but also most important for any beauty routine is a glowing, even skin tone—it is the best foundation and starts you with a clean canvas. We've taken out the guess work and have rounded up the best products —whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin—to kick-start start your beauty routine. Check out the issue for how to finish off the look!
1. Moisturize: Yes To Carrots Night Moisturizing Cream For Dry to Sensitive Skin
2. Prime: Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Serum
3. Foundation: Bobbi Brown Luminous moisturizing foundation
4. Conceal: MAC Studio Finish concealer
1. Moisturize: Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
2. Prime: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
3. Foundation: Make Up Forever HD Foundation
4. Conceal: Make Up Forever HD Concealer
1. Moisturize: Neutrogena Oil- Free Moisture Combination Skin
2. Prime: L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base
3. Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Conceal: Revlon Photoready Concealer