Need a midsummer outfit update? Everywhere you look right now, women are donning pastel floral prints and warm-weather metallics. Rather than spending all your potential vacation money on expensive clothes, opt for on-trend accessories to dress up the staples you already have.
01. Korres White Tea Bergamot Freesia, $38.50: The perfect summer scent in a bottle! This eau de toilette is not heavy or too sweet—just right for the humid days we have ahead.
02. & Other Stories Small Bar Studs, $15: Bar earrings are modern, delicate, and an unexpected switch from your regular studs.
03. Rifle Paper Co. Spring Safari iPhone 6 Case, $38: It’s summer, and you’re on the go. You probably want to give your phone a little protection, and given that people check their phones approximately 150 times a day, why not look at something pretty?
04. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Backpack, $59: Ladies, it’s time to give that one tired shoulder of yours a break. Spread the weight out with a backpack. As useful as your trusty JanSport was, this season the look is all grown up—think luxe color-blocked leather and shiny buckles.
05. & Other Stories Aviator Sunglasses, $39: Frameless sunglasses with metallic details have become the new aviators. Major cool-girl points included.
06. Urban Outfitters Globe Watch, $28: Not into the high-tech timepieces of late? This is a classic look that you won’t mind getting a little dirty in your summertime adventures.
07. Alex and Ani Anchor Bangle, $28: There’s something about the twinkle of a charm bracelet that just feels so lovely.
09. Urban Outfitters Grosgrain Mini Boater Hat, $34: We are loving this retro 1920s straw boat hat, perfect for a day of (or at least daydreaming of) frolicking in gardens or sipping rosé at a quaint street café.
10. Rifle Paper Co. Birds of a Feather Notebook Set, $14: Whether you’re writing out to-do lists or jotting down memories from your summer travels, this gorgeous notebook set is one you’ll keep forever.
11. RMS Beauty lip2cheek, $36: This lip-to-cheek stain is great for achieving that fresh, barefaced look we all crave in the summer. Plus, any time one product does two things, we’re in.
12. Urban Outfitters Silk Square Scarf, $14: A square scarf is a classy addition to any summer outfit. You can also usually find these 1950s kerchiefs at your local vintage shop.
13. Aldo Flat Sandals, $25: These minimalistic slip-ons are taking over summer footwear. No gladiator buckles and straps to contend with? Sign us up.
14. Madewell Lomo’Instant Sanremo Camera, $139: Despite being edged out by digital cameras and smartphones, we still get a thrill from an old-school polaroid. Use this one to snap some candids on your next beach trip.